Corporate Security and Risk Consultant
Craig D’Souza is a specialist in corporate risk, compliance, governance and due diligence.
He consults for business and government on projects dealing with confidential information and security risk.
Craig gained extensive international experience; working, travelling, and living across Canada, India and The Middle East.
He advises on regulatory requirements and laws as they apply to business, ensuring compliance across a wide cross-section of financial, retail and commercial sectors.
Recent projects include:
- Develop a strategy and process to protect a company’s sensitive information from loss and compromise.
- Develop a cross-functional software system to identify, investigate and mitigate business risk through the intelligence cycle.
- Provide a company audit of potential business threats and then train and coach Clients to become independent in the process of doing their own Audits of threats.
- Create a Marketing strategy and manage the advertising campaign for a major manufacturer, which led to 40% growth in revenue
- Consult on due diligence protocols to meet governance and SLA (Standard Level Agreement) regulations as per contractual obligations
- Project manage the integration of a complex technical system within a large government organization
Craig brings 8 years of leadership experience; influencing teams and projects. He will assess, identify and make recommendations on key areas of risk and business security.
Collaborating with your team, Craig creates easy to implement customized programs integrating best business practice and processes for your Company, Agency, Corporation, Financial Institution, Government, SME, IT team, NFP, Restaurant, Retailer or Manufacturer.
Craig is a team player; articulate and approachable and recently graduated Summa cum laude, with an MBA. He has depth of experience dealing with various languages and cultures in international business situations.
Craig is available for Consulting and Advisory roles, Please contact Boardroom Metrics: at 905-709-4031.
Articles by Craig D’Souza :
The current global marketplace is characterized by fierce competition and management teams within organizations must constantly strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Security risks exert a great deal of pressure on executives to mitigate losses and keep company assets safe and secure. Security threats can affect every level of a firm and typically embody two … read more