Sponsored by Boardroom Metrics
Tim Rooney, past CEO Polygram Records (See Tim’s Video at bottom of this page)
At Boardroom Metrics we believe that sales skills are fundamental. It is crucial for both business and personal success to have the ability to make things happen by:
- getting in front of the right people
- at the right time
- with the right story
Becoming an expert by understanding and practicing these skills helps CEO’s, Boards, senior leaders, consultants, coaches and other business providers maximize effectiveness and success.
Tim Rooney is a knowledgeable and engaging session leader. In this session he provides a practical framework for getting to the right people – at the right time – with the right story, including:
- understanding the behavioural traits that separate the best influencers from the others
- valuable insight into your personal ‘influencing style’
- developing and implementing a personal outreach approach to better qualify target audiences and avoid getting ‘stalled’ and ‘put off’ by prospective ‘buyers’
- techniques for networking more effectively that make networking more productive – and more fun!
- tips on using referrals and introductions
- how to influence more effectively with twelve ‘touches’ that include social media and other tools
An eye-opener for many attending the session is the personal DISC profile. This profile is a simple, memorable assessment that provides a valuable insight on personal relating styles. Each of the four styles is very different and understanding them can significantly help the outcomes of almost any personal interaction.
Details of Results Based Selling Sponsored by Boardroom Metrics
Date: Thursday April 25, 2013
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $485 – Boardroom Metrics membership pricing: $385
- 35 page workbook
- Personal Disc Profile
- Lunch at Donalda Club
Donalda Club, 12 Bushbury Dr North York, ON M3A 2Z7
To Register: contact Karen McElroy 416-994-6552 or email@example.com