The Boardroom Metrics, Accomplished Executive Program brings together like minded senior post-corporate and job transition executives.
Branding, networking, training, coaching and access to business opportunities are all included as part of this program.
Going it alone isn’t easy. Whether you are thinking of starting your own consulting practice, doing interim management work or heading back into the executive ranks, this program is ideal for those seeking greater personal profile and the tools, skills and motivation to succeed.
Executives in the program get access to:
- Boardroom Metrics business cards
- A personal web page on the Boardroom Metrics website that includes a personal url, blog, Twitter feed and other social media elements
- Social media marketing training and coaching
- Client and work search coaching, training, tools, inspiration and motivation
- Consulting tools
- Consulting, interim management and other business leads
- Regular networking events and full access to other Boardroom Metrics Accomplished Executives
If you are interested in learning more about how the Boardroom Metrics program benefits others and what it can do for you, please fill out the form on the right side of this page or send an email to info@boardroommetrics and we will get back to you quickly.