If you are exploring RFP response writing, then one of these may sound familiar:
- “We want to take our business to the next level but we’ve never responded to an RFP before.”
- “We’ve written a few RFP’s before. They weren’t very good.”
- “Our biggest client is going the RFP route for the first time ever.”
- “We write a ton of RFP’s but our win rate is disappointing.”
- “Responding to RFP’s takes a lot of resources that we don’t have.”
Writing a winning RFP response is seldom easy. First, you need to understand what the issuer is looking for. Then, you need to communicate your solution. Finally, you need to stand out. Boardroom Metrics’ team of writers and graphic artists are RFP response writing experts. They work with clients to help them stand-out and win important government and corporate contracts.