Our technology client is seeking an experienced, sales oriented CEO.
This is a unique opportunity to put a personal stamp on a young, funded, technology start-up on it’s way to being public within 12 months.
In-depth Cloud, SAAS and strategic alliance experience is a must.
Intimate knowledge of the complete CEO role – strategy, leadership, stakeholder communication – and the implications and demands of taking a company public, are vital.
An ideal candidate –
1) Was a CEO and is now available because he/she sold off their business, or
2) Someone with public company experience at a CEO level, who has experience in taking a smaller entity forward, or
3) Some at the COO level in a public company who is at the stage of moving to the next level.
4) Extensive financing contacts.
5) Strong, proven leadership of a creative, but inexperienced team (in terms of business) – able to get the best out of each of them
Please send resume and introduction, quoting job #2012-495 to Karen McElroy: [email protected]