Over the years, this Board Governance assessment
has proved very useful and popular with Directors and Boards. Comprehensive and straightforward, it enables Boards of Directors to create an accurate snapshot of how their Board is performing in key governance areas including:
– Board Composition, Nomination and Sucession
– Responsibilities and Processes of the Board and Committees
– Code of Conduct and Board Ethics
– Board Orientation and Development
– Director Assessment Process
– Audit Committee characteristics
– Responsibilities and Activities of the Chair and Directors
– Board Information and Communication
Go here, if you’d like a copy to download.
Full disclosure before you get there. I’m charging for it. Judging by its usefulness and popularity, I believe it has significant value and the charge is a pittance for Boards and Governors who are serious about governance. The fee is fully refundable if you are dissatisfied in any way.