Last week we went live with our new website. Every business has to evolve with the times and the opportunities that are put in front of it. Boardroom Metrics is doing that.
Here is an excerpt of a post on Jim Crocker’s Boardroom Metrics CEO blog re the expansion of Boardroom Metrics.
First, we have expanded our geographic service offering beyond Toronto to include Ottawa and Montreal.
Employee health and well-being is rapidly becoming a top priority for all forward thinking organizations. Linking employee health and well-being with corporate performance – not just benefits cost containment – is an important competitive advantage we believe our clients are going to be increasingly interested in.
Corporate learning is another rapidly evolving field. The days of standing up in front of 200 people and ‘teaching’ them are gone – thanks to much better insight on how people learn and rapidly advancing technology – whether it be in the classroom or on a Blackberry. Again, our intent is to help our clients more clearly make the connection between learning, training strategy, training execution and significant improvements in corporate performance.
Third, we have expanded our tools offering to include the Chairman’s View System.
Chairman’s View enables private business owners who are committed to transferring their businesses in some fashion down the road, to measure, visualize and increase the sustainable and transferable value in their businesses.
Most private business owners in the US and Canada intend to transfer their businesses to new ownership over the next ten years. Unfortunately, a large majority won’t come close to receiving the value they anticipate unless their focus changes from day to day management to sustainable value creation.
Fourth, we have significantly upgraded our interim management capabilities. The goal of our ‘Accomplished Executives’ program is two-fold:
- First – to provide a comprehensive marketing umbrella so that senior, experienced management talent can be promoted and become known and findable to the broad, business market place.
- Second – to seamlessly provide outstanding talent in conjunction with our advisory and tools practices to clients requiring short or long term executive support – whether it be for advisory, professional Chairman, senior executive or specialist roles.
Fifth, we have launched a new website that describes our services in more detail and encourages prospective clients and accomplished executive talent to start a dialogue with us.
All of us at Boardroom Metrics are passionate about business and in that regard we hold some simple but clear beliefs.
- EVERY business has the potential to be a spectacular success.
- NO business succeeds without strong leadership.
- PEOPLE are the only competitive advantage that can’t be duplicated.
If you’re interested in spectacular success and looking for a passionate, skilled and experienced partner let us know. We’d love to work with you.
Jim Crocker, CEO