Here are the notes I took on Blackberry at last night’s Wired Wednesday event in Toronto. Overall a very worthwhile, well-run and informative networking event.
- green my apple
- power maps
- invoke the hero
- content as raw material for remixing
- before: send a message
- now: connect two people who want to cure cancer
- what can you learn from Grand Theft Auto? Paris Hilton?
- see the theme – don’t get moralistic
- not-for-profits are good business too
There was way more. Questions I didn’t ask but wanted to: 1) what’s the org structure look like – where do the ‘web’ guys go? 2) it’s nice that passion has got you where you are – how will you overcome being entrepreneurs to run your businesses at the next level?