Jeanette Davis is a skilled technical writer with many years of experience preparing proposals and responding to requests for proposals.
Jeanette has a master’s degree and the strong ability to write about information at a high technical level. She is able to support your proposal writing efforts or coordinate your entire proposal.
To contact Jeanette via Boardroom Metrics in Toronto/GTA:
Phone 1.416.994.6552 Email: [email protected]
Jeanette can respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) or write unsolicited proposals and proposal letters. She can also provide services that include formatting, editing and graphic design.
Jeanette is based in Alberta and can meet with you in Calgary or provide you with support remotely from other locations. Near or far, you can rely on her to prioritize your proposal and give it the attention it requires to become an impressive and competitive document.
- write solicited and unsolicited proposal letters
- coordinate responses to requests for proposals (RFP)
- address all questions in the RFP by providing thorough and persuasive answers
- write required proposal components including cover letters, executive summaries and technical material
- work with managers, engineers, technical specialists to gather content and coordinate responses
- conduct meetings to begin the proposal process, keep it on track and successfully complete it
- develop graphs, charts and diagrams to enhance the descriptive value of the proposal
- consolidate all responses into a single seamless document with a strong persuasive message
- ensure the proposal content meets all the RFP specifications and amendments
- final edits and formatting to prepare proposal for its final submission to the proponent
- develop company policies, technical documents and procedures
- develop professional resumes and organization charts to present a company’s project team
- develop examples of completed work and projects to showcase an organization’s experience
- reword technical information for comprehensible inclusion into documents
- format and proofread to enhance and improve existing documents
- develop or modify website content for maximum online effectiveness
- create graphic design elements for websites
- create promotional packages and marketing material
- create brochures and promotional material of various shapes and sizes
- create advertisements for newspapers, magazines and online placements