In this Podcast:
Vision Framework. Doug helps Karen and Jim get clear on their business.
– a colleague flips out on being ordered back to the office
– Doug digs into the business of Pokemon Go
– Karen gets sweet on Chocolate World
– Jim works at speakING properly
Links to some of our Podcast topics covered today:
Jim Crocker – Chair of Boardroom Metrics
Karen McElroy – CEO Boardroom Metrics
Doug Fisher – Accomplished Executive, Executive Coach
Summary: IT, Millennials and Professional branding. Karen worries that the midway is falling behind the times.
– Doug on translating experience into podcasts and blogs
– Karen on professional branding and the need to ‘narrow, not widen the net’
– Jim on developing a new website and bridging two audiences
– The Mailbox – A CEO wonders how to evaluate her IT
– Article of the week: Doug’s blog on hiring Millennials
– Boardroom Banter – storied resumes, a culture book and Blackberry falls
Freelance or indie consultant? Corporate client? Boardroom Metrics CEO Karen McElroy chats with founder Jim Crocker about their focus on consultant marketing and some key learning from the past seven years.