>> Define Your Organization’s Performance
Has your Board explicitly:
- Identified the best interests of those to whom it is ultimately accountable?
- Described a clear governance framework for performance and risk?
- Is your authority legitimate?
- Has your board created a continuing, clear and direct connection with those to whom it regards itself as ultimately accountable?
>> Expectations and Boundaries
- Has your board communicated all its expectations to management?
- Does the board respect the responsibilities distinct to the chief executive?
- How do you know those expecations are being met?
>> Strategic or Operations
- Which process do you employ to ensure the board spends the right amount of time on long term strategic issues?
>> Governance Risk and Compliance
- Does the board have a risk policy and a statement that describes the organisation’s apetite for risk?
- Does the board understand its role clearly?
>> Call to action:
- For a free assessment please call the Boardroom Metrics Governance team at 416.994.6552 or by Email: [email protected]