Workshop: Thornhill, ON ~ September 17, 2013
A simple and fresh perspective that will revolutionize your approach to Finance!
A Workshop by James Phillipson
Finance for the non-financial Executive
You will discover answers to:
- When a financial issue in a business is being discussed, do you wish that you really understood what they are talking about?
- Do you quickly steer away from the subject out of embarrassment?
- Would you like to connect with others at an even deeper level by having a basic and sensible financial discussion with them?
- Would you like to have an ability to understand financial statements?
- Simple tools that will increase your effectiveness in the Finance area
- The Balance Sheet – what it tells you
- The Earnings Statement – we made a profit….now what? Is that good?
- Cash Flow:
- Why it is critical
- How to manage it
- Receivables, Payables and Inventory
- The difference between accounting and financial reporting
- Ratios and Key Performance Indicators
- Budgets – why and how
- 8 obstacles to business growth
- How to grow a business
- And more…..
- Come with an open mind
Details and Duration
A four hour interactive session ~ 9/17/2013.
Learn about basic financial concepts and issues that drive the financial success of a business.
This workshop will provide you with the comfort that you need in the finance area; that most CEOs know is the driving force behind the success and growth (or not) of their business.
- Tuesday September 17, 2013
- 7:45am coffee
- 8:00am – 12:00pm Session
- Thornhill Golf and Country Club, Southview Room (directions and confirmation details to follow upon registration)
- James Phillipson, Business Finance Coach at Boardroom Metrics
- $50+HST via PayPal (includes coffee/muffins/refreshments at the Club)
To Register for this Workshop: please contact Karen: [email protected]boardroommetrics.com