Doreen is committed to helping organizations succeed and improve operational efficiencies.
By documenting your firm’s policies/procedures and developing easy-to-use Training Manuals your staff will be able to perform their jobs more effectively.
Project Management / Company Documentation / Accreditation
Doreen’s background includes 15 years of developing best practices working with Insurers, Medical Practitioners and Claims Adjudicators providing Medico-Legal reports.
Doreen led and managed the Independent Evaluation services for National Property & Casualty Insurers, ensuring that service level agreements (SLA) were met.
- Project Management
- Proposal Responses
- Project Coordination
- Project Documentation (creating templates, project timelines, responsibility matrix, tracking methods),
- Company Documentation (templates, forms, policies, procedures), identify the gaps and make recommendations
- Company Accreditation (ensure policies, procedures and organizations meet compliance standards and move towards Accreditation, Certifications eg. CARF, Accreditation Canada
Many clients require an outsourced resource to help organize, prioritize and complete their RFPs and Proposals. Doreen is a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and is working towards her PMP. She has done the work, passed the CAPM exam and now needs the hours to attain this professional accreditation.
Utilizing the principles of Project Management together with her effective listening and problem solving skills, Doreen will:
- Review and interpret the RFP/RFQ/RFI/proposal documents to ensure each response is catered to the specific solution required by the Issuer.
- Everything will be written in one coherent voice so that the proposal response will resonate to the evaluators.
- Define the proposal goals and provide a detailed project plan to ensure the RFP response is submitted on time with the available assets, personnel and budget.
- Available on site or working remotely to effectively manage projects.
- Based on the solution required, the focus is on clearly demonstrating to the Issuer that your organization is the most suitable choice over all other vendors
Doreen is available to work onsite with Clients in the Calgary area, or remotely for Clients across Canada. Please contact Boardroom Metrics: 1.416.994.6552 Email: [email protected]