Business Content Writing Services Background
Our professional business writing team includes nine professional writers, a project manager, two graphic designers and a proof-reader/editor. The team works with a very wide variety of clients and range of business writing services including:
- technical writing including white papers and manuals
- published articles
- website content including blogs
- tweets, other social media posts
- marketing collateral
- powerpoint presentations
- resumes and web profiles
There are several common reasons why organizations outsource their business content writing work to Boardroom Metrics, including:
- Lack of internal writing expertise. While every organization employs people knowledgeable about their business, not all of them employ people with the wide range of writing skills required by marketers, sales people and senior managers. RFP’s, web copy and marketing content are all written differently. Our people know how to do that.
- Short time line for project completion. We are in the urgency business. Many of the writing requests we get are last minute and unexpected. Our team works 24/7 to meet the urgent requirement of our clients.
- Business knowledge. All of our writers are senior, experienced corporate business people. Most have at least ten years of corporate experience. They understand business and how businesses think and operate.
Content Writing Project Management
Integral to all of business writing services is the ability to manage the writing project from start through to completion. We understand the controls and time pressures, and we take into consideration the smallest of details to ensure the highest quality outcome.
We work with Public companies, Entrepreneurs, Professional Service firms, Private companies, Associations and Not for Profit Agencies.
Our approach is based on understanding what our clients want to achieve with their business writing projects. We work both strategically (to capture the why) and tactically (the best way to get it done).
Proof Reading and Editing
The goal of every writing project is to communicate a message. The writing editor’s role is to ensure that your message is articulate, appropriate for your audience, and free of distracting errors and inconsistencies. Professional editing enhances your professional image and credibility. Boardroom Metrics offers a full range of business content quality assurance and editorial services, from large-scale editing to copy editing and proofreading.
Tweets and Other Social Media Post Writing
Today, the sales funnel for any product or service has moved on-line. At the top of the funnel, organizations with needs are seeking solution options. At the bottom of the funnel, they are deciding who to hire. Boardroom Metrics is an early adopter and leader in social media writing and posting. It is one of our primary and most successful business development tools. Executing this tool successfully means being strategic, writing appropriately for the social platform involved and staying committed to producing content. As a result, outsourcing this expertise is very often more effective than what is possible internally. Social media writing is a unique set of skills. Our social media writing team includes one of the world’s top social media influencers and content writers with a variety of business backgrounds.
Presentation, Speech and Document Graphics Design Services
One of the simplest, most effective ways that your writing project and in-person presentation can stand out is through the use of professional graphics and design elements. There are several common proposal elements that can be uniquely enhanced through professional design:
- Simplifying complex processes.
- Illustrating product and service offerings.
- Identifying locations.
- Making standard pie charts and graphs more interesting.
- Highlighting your management team.
- Conveying an overall feeling about your business.
These services can be engaged separately or as part of any business writing project.