Business Content Writing Services
Our professional business writing team includes nine professional writers, a project manager, two graphic designers and a proof-reader, editor. The team works with a wide variety of clients and produces a wide range of business writing content including:
- annual reports, management information circulars, other public company documents
- published articles
- technical articles, white papers and manuals
- website content including blogs
- tweets, other social media posts
- marketing collateral
- powerpoint presentations
- resumes and web profiles
Why organizations outsource their business writing to Boardroom Metrics
- Shortage of business writing capacity. Often business content writing is pushed off to people who already have other important roles in the organization – accounting, sales, marketing and others. When large writing projects come along, they lack the capacity to handle both roles simultaneously. We help take the load off.
- Lack of business writing experience. While every organization employs people knowledgeable about their business, not all of them employ people with the wide range of writing skills and experience necessary to produce high quality content. From responding to RFP’s to writing the Chairman’s message for the annual report, our writers are all very experienced business writing experts.
- Short time line for project completion. We are in the urgency business. Many of the writing requests we get are last minute and unexpected. Our team works 24/7 to meet the urgent requirement of our clients.
- Business knowledge. All of our writers are senior, experienced corporate business people. Most have at least ten years of corporate experience. They understand business and how businesses think and operate.
Content Writing Project Management
Integral to all of Boardroom Metrics business writing services is the ability to manage the writing project from start through to completion. We understand the controls and time pressures, and we take into consideration the smallest of details to ensure the highest quality outcome.
We work with Public companies, Entrepreneurs, Professional Service firms, Private companies, Associations and Not for Profit Agencies.
Our approach is based on understanding what our clients want to achieve with their business writing projects. We work both strategically (to capture the why) and tactically (the best way to get it done).
Business Content Proof Reading and Editing
The goal of every writing project is to communicate a message. The writing editor’s role is to ensure that your message is articulate, appropriate for your audience, and free of distracting errors and inconsistencies. Professional editing enhances your professional image and credibility. Boardroom Metrics offers a full range of business content quality assurance and editorial services, from large-scale editing to copy editing and proofreading.
Blog Writing and Other Social Media Post Writing
Today, the sales funnel for any product or service has moved on-line. At the top of the funnel, organizations with needs are seeking solution options. At the bottom of the funnel, they are deciding who to hire. Boardroom Metrics is an early adopter and leader in social media writing and posting. It is one of our primary and most successful business development tools. Executing this tool successfully means being strategic, writing appropriately for the social platform involved and staying committed to producing content. As a result, outsourcing this expertise is very often more effective than what is possible internally. Social media writing is a unique set of skills. Our social media writing team includes one of the world’s top social media influencers and content writers with a variety of business backgrounds.
Speech, Presentation and Other Document Graphics Design Services
One of the simplest, most effective ways that your writing project and in-person presentation can stand out is through the use of professional graphics and design elements. There are several common proposal elements that can be uniquely enhanced through professional design:
- Simplifying complex processes.
- Illustrating product and service offerings.
- Identifying locations.
- Making standard pie charts and graphs more interesting.
- Highlighting your management team.
- Conveying an overall feeling about your business.
These services can be engaged separately or as part of any business writing project.