I’m a Subject Matter Expert in proposal writing/editing with a demonstrated ability to distill highly complex and technical material from a wide range of industries into persuasive, winning bids.
As a writer, I’ve worked independently, authoring proposals from kickoff to submission; I’ve also participated as lead writer in multi-company bid teams of 50-plus technical SMEs, writers and editors, and C-suite executives.
As an editor, I’ve guided sales/bizdev and technical SMEs through the mechanics of authoring their own winning bid responses.
I’ve coordinated documentation reviews (pink team, red team, etc.) and final approvals for single-volume and multi-volume submissions.
I have training in Shipley proposal-writing methods, experience in Canadian and U.S. military/aerospace proposal development, “Controlled Goods” Canadian security clearance valid to 2020, and experience in documentation management involving International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) export restrictions.
Hire me to:
- Increase the bench strength of your in-house bid team for “big deal” opportunities
- Lead small to mid-size proposal documentation development
- Write or edit white papers, executive summaries, multi-volume RFP/RFQ bid responses
- Edit/copyedit/proofread draft proposals
- Participate as a pink/red/gold team reviewer focused on documentation completeness, accuracy and win themes