Boardroom Metrics has just added a Calgary Project Management resource to help clients who require immediate assistance organizing and managing projects.
These projects could include:
– Documenting Policies and Procedures
– Developing Training Manuals
– RFP/RFI/RFQ Proposal Responses
– Organizing Accreditation Applications
– Preparing for an Audit
– Identifying Project scope
– Develop a Project plan
Doreen Trinh attained the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation and is committed to helping organizations succeed and improve their operational efficiencies. She brings small town charm to the Calgary business community with depth of experience working in the Medical, Insurance and Professional Services sectors across Canada.
Benefits of hiring Doreen include:
- Collaboration with your Admin team (working on-site) to document policies/procedures
- Identify efficiency gaps and recommend process improvements
- Develop detailed Project Plans and verify the goals
- Create Project templates, determine the critical milestones and timelines
- Project Goals; define and ensure the goals align with corporate strategy
- Risk Management; eliminate project risk(s) at the earliest stage
- Manage Resources; internal and external
- Design a Matrix with clearly defined roles/responsibilities for every project/proposal
- Meet compliance standards for Accreditation and Certification eg., CARF
- De-brief with Team after each project/proposal, re the lessons learned
- Develop go-forward strategies for future projects/proposals
- Provide clear communication that is open, honest and consistent
Every project has a beginning and an end:
Doreen helps small and large organizations achieve maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort. Doreen is passionate about handling all the details from start to finish, so that clients achieve great results on every project!
Alberta Industries: oil and gas, engineering, construction, medical, insurance, professional services, IT and software development, infrastructure, manufacturing and security.
Contact: If you require a Calgary Project Management resource, Doreen Trinh is available by contacting Boardroom Metrics: 1.416.994.6552 or via email: [email protected]