Toronto Proposal Writer. Helping Clients win RFPs, RFQs, RFIs.
Every company that I’ve worked with has one central focal point that permeates everything they do – generating new business.
To support that goal, I focus primarily on helping companies understand the full benefits of responding to and winning RFPs, specifically as an integral part of their business development efforts.
The benefits of writing compelling RFPs are numerous and essential to the growth of a company:
- RFPs provide opportunities to collaborate with new business partners.
- Innovative strategies are often developed to solve a client problem.
- Compelling responses ensure your corporate processes and information is constantly kept up to date.
- Internal teams get a chance to work collaboratively and link each business unit together.
Successful outcomes of RFPs often include:
- Credibility for a business, especially when identified as a preferred vendor with larger established firms.
- Opportunities for new revenue streams – frequently within previously unidentified markets and sectors.
- Valuable insight from the competitive analysis of your competitors and deeper understanding of your clients needs.
My perspective is to enlighten teams on the potential that RFPs provide, and then template the process so that they can replicate the process successfully on their own.