Our client is a national not-for-profit organization, located in Toronto. We are seeking a full-time Corporate Planning and Continuous Improvement Specialist contractor to help them develop and implement processes for planning and tracking corporate and funder-driven plans and commitments.
This is a one-year contract for an excellent communicator with superb planning skills and extensive experience recommending, implementing and working with KPI’s, balanced scorecards, and other decision support tools.
There is opportunity for advancement and permanent placement for the right candidate.
- Work with individual departments to understand their business plans and translate them into operating KPI’s and standards
- Work with the senior leadership team to understand their business tracking and reporting needs internally and externally, especially with funders
- Recommend the appropriate approaches/tools for documenting, monitoring and reporting against corporate and department commitments
- Implement recommended approaches and tools and work with the organization to develop expertise in using them
- Monitor and manage the measurement outputs and recommend opportunities for department, corporate and process improvements
Please email your Resume with link to your LinkedIn profile to:
Karen at [email protected]
Subject Line please indicate: Corporate Planning and Continuous Improvement Specialist