Winning RFPs is about effectively communicating a company’s value and unique capabilities.
When responding to *RFP’s, RFQ’s, and RFI’s the areas where we bring an objective perspective include:
- Identifying details and critical information that could mean immediate disqualification.
- Determining how well suited you are to the project and identify your core competencies for the proposal.
- Weighing your chances of winning.
- Calculating how much time and resources will need to be dedicated to respond to each proposal.
- Determining what additional resources will add value to the proposal.
- Assessing the potential rewards of winning the proposal.
- Assessing the costs of winning the proposal.
- Writing and editing your information and building on that
- Identifying what other potential could be gained by bidding on a project.
We believe that RFPs create possibilities.
Why RFPs are the Ultimate Business Document: read more here
How Winning RFPs is Great Marketing: read more here
Our RFP Proposal Writing Team: read more here
For more information on our RFP proposal writing and response services, please contact Karen McElroy at Boardroom Metrics:
Telephone: 1.416.994.6552 Email: [email protected]