Most organizations neglect the forward thinking of their Brand, the majority of organizations generally breathe a sigh of relief when the Brand has been determined – “there, that’s done” is generally the attitude.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Successful brand maintenance has become a survival factor for businesses. To develop, shape, promote and maintain a brand is a never-ending task.
Here are 10 steps to start the process:
- Market review – New competitors in your arena.
- Service offering review – New services or discontinuing services
- Target audience – Get it right, have they changed
- Turn the ship – Set a specific course
- Define your position – Ensure you’re relevant
- Discover your POD – Check it – make sure it communicates
- Graphic Identity – Updating is important
- Get the word out – Let the world know – change is good
- Stand for something – Be bold, own something
- Keep on Target – Make sure you keep your message clean and to the point.
In order for brand leadership to develop steadily and revenues to maintain their growth and consistent attention is required.
BRANDS are the ‘crown jewels’ of any business!
For further insight into Brand Maintenance, please view the following SlideShare deck.