Risk, strategy, and the CEO. This special edition podcast focuses on corporate governance, specifically as it applies to private business.
Jim Crocker answers the following questions:
– should private business leaders be as obsessed with governance as they are with the rest of their to-do list?
– is corporate governance a KISS exercise?
– what are the key elements of strong corporate governance?
– what are three best practices of corporate governance?
– describe the corporate governance work that Boardroom Metrics does for organizations
Is it a Career or a Phase? What do you do when you’ve sent over 200 applications and still no job?
Also on this Podcast:
– a quick follow up: Vision Framework back in the office
– what career advice would you give 28 year old you?
– the Boardroom Banter: your calendar is who you are; great customer service and why we love Google maps
– Doug remembers a close friend, Randy.
Jim Crocker – Chair of Boardroom Metrics, Toronto
Karen McElroy – CEO Boardroom Metrics, Toronto
Doug Fisher – Accomplished Executive, Executive Coach, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania